Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Time for a New Fall Wardrobe

The air is getting crisp and and that means three things:
1.  It's time for a new wardrobe
2.  My Q3 bonus is on the way so I can actually afford clothes!
3.  My birthday is almost here so other people can buy me clothes and probably would like some guidance!

That's why I've put together my top picks for fall...

1. JCrew is the best place to go for big, chunky warm sweaters!  I'd like to wear mine with....
2.  A new pair of trendy leggings from Anthropologie
3. Frye boots are absolutely the best!  I can't decide which kind I want but I do love these.
4.I've been hearing that this Smashbox makeup primer is an absolute necessity.  I really want to try it out but I'd like to get a few more opinions about it first!
5. Um I really like this skirt...picture it with a black long sleeved shirt and flats.
6.  One of my many books about job hunting tells me that scarves are the ties for women's suits.  Now that I'm traveling a lot more for work, I think I definitely need this Hermes scarf!
7. One of my new favorite sites is EmmersonMade.  They just came out with their clothing line and I absolutely love this simple shift.  AND it's in that hot new color, purple!
8. I like high society, I like houndstooth and I like this High Society Skirt from Anthropologie.
9. And finally, something that I will never own: this AMAZING dress worn by Serena on Gossip Girl a few weeks ago.  Did you just lose respect for me now that you know I watch Gossip Girl?  Well I don't care; it is amazing and I love Chuck!

2 comments: