Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday's Bold Statement - Bold Striped Wallpaper in the Entry Hall

People often ignore the entry hallway but it is one of my favorite spaces in a house because you can pack big impact in a small space and give people a taste of what is to come in the rest of the house!  I recently did another post on entries but this photo didn't make it in. 

These stripes might blend in a little more in a bigger space but in a small entry hall paired with some dramatic lighting and mirrors, they make Monday's Bold Statement.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! And I'm LOVING stripes in the entry hall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' the stripes and I would want the cat as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love those stripes!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment! :)

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete