Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rawr - animal print

When I was 13 years old, much to my mother's chagrin, I was obsessed with animal print everything.  That year for my birthday I asked for a leopard print comforter, pillows, sleeping bag, purse and matching tissue packs.  Well look who's back in style now, Momma!  Next thing you know, everyone will be wearing those bucket hats I was obsessed with...
Savvy Home

Savvy Home

Habitually Chic

Flourish Design & Style

Gideon Mendelson via House Beautiful

Live Like You

Dwellers Without Decorators

The Zhush

The Zhush
The Decorista

2 comments:

  1. love the simplicity! im excited to follow your blog and start catching up on your posts!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how much I love these photos! I don't know that I could ever pull anything like this off in my house, but I'm definitely starting to think about it! So far I've just ventured into animal print purses and handbags. I just got a new giraffe wallet that I love, but I'm inspired to look for animal prints for my house now!

    ReplyDelete