Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love It

Do you ever see a photo and you just instantly love everything about it?  That happens to me when reading decorating blogs, looking through magazines, and even sometimes with certain songs.

This is what happened when I saw this photo of Deborah Needleman's (former editor of Domino) bathroom. 

1


Is it possible to make wallpaper cuter?  I don't think so.

And those brass sconces and natural wood...I don't know if words can properly convey how much I love them.

Then, while I was shopping in Old Town, I saw this cute brass side table that I thought had a very similar look to the sconces.  It looks like old ship equipment or something Galileo would have had in his observatory.


I found it at my favorite store in Alexandria, Random Harvest.  I don't remember exactly how much it was...I know it was way out of my budget, but totally worth it if you can afford it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment