Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere!

I just went a week and two days - the longest stretch since starting my blog - without writing a single post or commenting on another blog!  Somehow the past two weeks have turned into a crazy whirlwind of activities and responsibilities; most of it really fun and enjoyable, some of it a little more boring.  Here's a little overview of some of the fun stuff I've been doing:

1. Planning my sister's shower and bachelorette!  I got these super cute invitations on Etsy at J Press Designs.  It worked out perfectly for me because I could even customize the color schemes to match the wedding!



2. I framed a favorite piece of art I did in college and added it to my gallery wall (it's the hairy dog)


3.  I started working on an interior design for the Connor Homes Winterthur Country Home Collection.  Here is what I have blocked out so far for the Hottenstein design:



Phew!  Ok tomorrow I'm going to catch up on correspondence with all of my blogging friends whom I've missed so much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment